Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nappy Pouch

I have been meaning to make a small nappy carrier of some description since Miss B came on the scene- she is now 3 and a bit. And now we have a wee man, I thought it was time to actually get stuck into making one.

My poor sewing machine was not a fan of trying to get through 6 layers of denim in some parts, hence a few messy corners. But all-in-all, I think it turned out pretty good.




I really didn't need to use a pattern, however I couldn't be bothered this weekend with working out sizes and the like, so I used a pattern from Ainslee Fox.

A very quick and easy weekend project, and a great gift idea too.

 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I really need to make this as well. I end up carrying the little ones nappies (and everything else) in my handbag and it all gets very heavy!

    ReplyDelete