Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Breakdown

Can a girl get a break- seriously!

I was all cut and ready for a 'production line' sewing afternoon yesterday, when 'Bert', my beloved Bernina sewing machine, decided he wasn't up for the challenge and gave up.

This is Bert.

All my ideas of getting my online shop up and running on Friday are looking pretty slim, unless the magic sewing machine fix it man gets his part in sooner. *sigh* 
On the bright side, at least Bert gets a good once over before being put to hard work!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh NO!!! Hope he's not offline for too long - there's work to be done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope theres nothing too drastic wrong with the machine. Berninas are usually quite reliable, have had mine 40yrs Although I did go and buy a new Bernina QE, the 830 is still going ok.

    ReplyDelete