Wednesday, March 2, 2011

snooping around

A bit of fun.

Kirsty is hosting a new meme over at her place today. A bit of snooping through her stuff and others that are playing along. And really, who doesn't love having a snoop through the many wonderful blogs that are out there.



Snooping my sewing room bookshelf.
Books on various crafts, patterns galore ( in magazine boxes), screens for printing, knitting stuff ready for winter scarves, and just to mix it up, some SCUBA diving reference material (an occupation in my previous life).

Have a snoop at who else is playing along today.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...super neat. I'd love to be that ordered but I can't maintain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scuba stuff! We went down to Queenscliff a few weekends ago. Was great diving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that is ne.a.t! I love it! Love the decoration at the back. very cool.

    ReplyDelete