Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just do it!

I just haven't been feeling like myself of late. I'm tired and puffed out, and just haven't felt like doing much at all.

So many half finished projects litter the studio. They're not orders, just things for my little one, or projects/ tutorials I wanted to try out. I just haven't had the heart to sit down and finish them off. Maybe it's the changing of seasons or something, but I just feel 'blah'.

Fleece night dress Miss B wants me so desperately to finish. Neck, sleeves and hemming required.


Charcoal linen pinnie. Printing and buttons required.


Crinkly owl teether. Stitching and turning right side out required.


Lovely nappy wallet. Only a press/ snap stud required.



Peasant dress cut. Sewing required.


 As you can see, so many projects that only need a little attention to get them finished. So today, I'm putting on my 'hat of completion' and getting things done! Now that I've said it and put it out there, I'm off to go do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment