Friday, February 4, 2011

for the love of birds

I just adore birds. Bird prints, bird fabric, relaxing to the sound of birds (CD), bird watching, bird art, bird jewellery.... bird everything!

So when recently a fellow blogger, Michelle, wrote a post about some artworks done by Matou En Peluche,  I had to go and have a look for myself. 
And I immediately fell in love with her bird prints







 image credits: matou en peluche

They are absolutely beautiful, aren't they?
 
These little beauties are soon to be lining my hallway.

2 comments:

  1. so pretty. you should check out this bird print by my friend:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/45150265/collage-art-print-paper-bird-8-x-10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I saw these as well - aren't they divine! She's a very talented artist, super talented!

    ReplyDelete